Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing and Olympus OM-D EM-1

Started by bear35 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing and Olympus OM-D EM-1

8 posts
  1. I have an Olympus OM-D EM-1 for sale with a Nauticam housing.

     

    There is a vacuum valve and leak detection system fitted but I don't use it, so I am not even sure it works but can check.

     

    There are the usual signs of use but is a solid housing with no problems. I am asking £1350 for it and would prefer to sell in the UK ,but PM me if you are interested.

     

    Thanks

  2. I have an Olympus OM-D EM-1 for sale with a Nauticam housing.

     

    There is a vacuum valve and leak detection system fitted but I don't use it, so I am not even sure it works but can check.

     

    There are the usual signs of use but is a solid housing with no problems. I am asking £1350 for it and would prefer to sell in the UK ,but PM me if you are interested.

     

    Thanks

    Hello, I'm interested by the housing only. Are you selling it separately? What would be the price?

    Is it possible to have pictures?

     

     

    Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

  3. Hello vcorniglion,

     

    I am willing to split them. If you click on the the blue bear 35, (at the top of my post) you can select send me a message. If you let me have your email address I can send some pictures and a price. If you let me have your address I can let you know what postage would cost.

  4. I have been asked for some pictures, I can't seem to figure out how! If you PM me your email I can send you some.

     

    Thanks

  5. Hi interested in the housing if it's not sold ? i live in Devon

  6. Housing sold.

  7. Hi What price the camera - condition and shutter count.

    Thanks

    John

  8. Hi John,

     

    The camera has now been listed on eBay.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.