Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-A7II housing for Sony A7II/A7RII/A7SII; Nikonos 15; adaptors

Started by dreifish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-A7II housing for Sony A7II/A7RII/A7SII; Nikonos 15; adaptors

1 posts
  1. I've been using this housing since early 2016. Probably a few hundred dives on it, but well cared for -- I do this professionally, so I take care of my gear. It's all working perfectly, never been flooded. Selling now to switch to a different system.

     

    All items are in Indonesia, but can ship wordwide at buyer's expense.

     

    NA-A7II Housing - $2250

    Nauticam Nikonos Adapter for NA-A7II - $325

    Nauticam N100 to N120 Adapter for Canon Lenses - $325

    Nikonos 15 - $350

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.