Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Canon 5D Mark II housing!

Started by Alajack ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Canon 5D Mark II housing!

2 posts
  1. Hi there.

    I am going on a trip in a few days and I'm looking for a housing unit for my Canon DSLR. I am mostly using it for filmmaking and videos. If anyone has any please message me!

    ( I am a student using this footage as part of my thesis film project!) Cheers Ala

  2. Hi, I have a sale.

     

    Subal Canon CD 5 MK II Housing and Flat port

    1000-euro

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.