Hello All,
I have a Sony NEX5N camera, housing, strobes and misc for sale. I purchased the unit new in 2010. Paid over $4500 new and I'm asking $2800.00/obo for everything. Shipping is not included and will be added on at buyers expense.
The following is a list of what is included. Would prefer to sell as a package.
Nauticam NEX5N Housing
Nauticam 18-55 flat port
Sony NEX5N camera - shows some wear on LCD screenP
Sony 18-55 lens
Sony 30mm lens - macro
Sony battery chargers x2
Misc spare o-rings and lubricant
Sea & Sea YSD2 Strobe (has about 10 dives on it, purchased new about 1 1/2 yrs ago)
Sea & Sea YS110a strobe - missing the adjustment knob, but works fine
2 fiber optic cables
Ultralight tray with extension arm
Ultralight handles with ball
Ultralight arm
Ultralight clamps x 2
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Emilie