Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Canon 6D + Ikelite housing/strobe/ports etc

Started by ChristineA ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Canon 6D + Ikelite housing/strobe/ports etc

3 posts
  1. ~ Perfect for someone who wants to upgrade to a DSLR underwater rig! ~

    .

    I have decided to do a complete upgrade to my current rig and so I am selling everything I have! This rig has been well-loved for the past 3 years. There are obvious signs of wear and tear, all cosmetic and not affecting the quality of photography whatsoever. I have included photos to show this because I would rather be totally transparent about it.

    I would ideally like to sell this as a complete kit but willing to maybe separate the camera/lenses from the underwater equipment.


    - Canon EOS 6D body (full frame camera) + battery and charger + original box + manual/cables/neck-strap
    - Canon EF 17-40 f/4 L USM (ultra wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle lens) + lens shade
    - Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM (macro lens) + lens shade + original box + manual

    - Ikelite housing for Canon 6D (last service was in August 2016)
    - Ikelite 8” glass dome port
    - Ikelite port extension for 17-40 wide lens
    - Ikelite glass macro port (basically new, been on less than 10 dives)
    - Ikelite port extension for 100mm macro lens ((basically new, been on less than 10 dives)
    - Ikelite strap wrench (to loosen/tighten port extensions)

    - Ikelite DS160 strobe + battery pack + diffuser
    - Ikelite DS160/161 extra battery pack
    - Ikelite extra strobe diffuser
    - 2x Ikelite smart chargers
    - 2x Ikelite complete arm sets + floats
    - 2x Ikelite dual sync cables (1 very new, 1 very very used)
    - 1x Ikelite single sync cable (very new)
    - 2x custom made strobe pouches

    - accessories/spare parts/maintenance/manuals kit (more o-rings and grease than you’ll know what to do with!)

    - Akona camera roll bag. Can be converted into a backpack. Customizable dividers.


    Here is my Instagram account with my underwater portfolio if you would like to see examples of the quality of imaging this rig is capable of: Christine Albanese (@chrisalba_underwater_photogram) • Instagram photos and videos

     

    Asking for 3,800 USD or near offer. Buyer pays shipping and duties/customs.

     

     

    Here is a link to a dropbox folder containing photos of the equipment for sale:

     

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fexuxlirqdosy59/AABNyWaO1Mkaw4_s6omSH1-Ea?dl=0

  2. I'd be interested in the 17-40 lens, extension and 100m extension tube, please dm me if you're willing to seperate

  3. I'd be interested in the 17-40 lens, extension and 100m extension tube, please dm me if you're willing to seperate

    Hi Ron,

     

    I’m so sorry I only saw this reply now! Unfortunately I am not willing to separate the underwater equipment however the lens can be sold separately.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.