Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

hey, the "Log me on automatically each visit:" wor

Started by Cp ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

hey, the "Log me on automatically each visit:" wor

4 posts
  1. hey, the "Log me on automatically each visit:" wor

    The "Log me on automatically each visit:" works for me now. Up until yesterday, it never kept me logged in. 8) Thanks!!....

     

    Cp

  2. Ok, I guess I spoke too soon. It stopped working. Weird....

     

    Cp

  3. FYI, it happens to me a couple of times a week

     

    Karl

  4. I have experienced this problem as well but I think I figured it out. If I leave the Wetpixel page open and do not close the browser window is when it seems to happen. If I make sure to close Internet Explorer when I am going to be idle for a while when I come back and re-open wetpixel.com it remembers who I am. I just discovered this on Sunday so it is only a theory at this time but it may help.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.