Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full Ikelite Kit - please get this gear some use

Started by SoTexana ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Full Ikelite Kit - please get this gear some use

6 posts
  1. Howdy from Texas yall. As you probably notice this is my 2nd post and that's a red flag on a forum classified, but I promise I'm a real dude with nothing but the best intentions. I've read the forum for years, just never been a big poster. If you need any assurance of any kind, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to give you my cell phone, my wife's, Mom, CPA, or whatever helps. I totally get it.

     

    I'd like to sell my entire underwater kit. I got a little in over my head when I got started and the way life/work have gone, underwater photography is unfortunately not a part of it. I'm a full time photographer doing ranch real estate and outdoor recreation photo/video. This underwater kit has been sitting dormant for 2-3 years after only 2 trips. Specifically I bought this for some smallmouth bass photography on the Devil's River in West Texas (super clear fresh water). After that it's stayed put in 2 pelican cases. Needs to find a better home.

     

    I'm at a loss to try and price this. I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but I'd like to just take offers until I can get more clued in. I'm not looking to get my money out of this. Let's just be reasonable and I'm ready to ship. I can take Paypal or whatever form of payment you prefer.

     

    Everything is in 9/10 condition with original boxes, manuals, o-rings etc. Everything has been well cared for and organized.

     

    Ikelite 6871.03 Housing for Canon 5D Mark III

    Ikelite 5510.45 8" Dome

    Ikelite 5509.27 Standard Zoom Clamp/Sleeve

    Ikelite 5509.28 Special Zoom Clamp/Sleeve

    Ikelite 4070.01 SA-100 Arm/Single Cord Kit

    Ikelite 1061.1 DS161 Strobe (X2)

    Ikelite 4067 Li-Ion battery (X2)

    Ikelite 4067.1 Li-Ion battery charger

    Ikelite 4080.02 Double Arm

    Ultralight Double Arm

    Ikelite 5510.22 Mod Port

    Ikelite 5510.11 Mod Port

    Ikelite 4103.51 Single TTL Cord

    Ikelite 4103.52 Dual TTL Cord

    post-67218-0-56235700-1509412124_thumb.jpg

    post-67218-0-87556400-1509412152_thumb.jpg

    post-67218-0-74862200-1509412159_thumb.jpg

    post-67218-0-76711300-1509412192_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm not in the market, but this is how to display equipment for sale! It is easy to see what you have, and how well it has been taken care of. Your background as a pro photographer shows. Good luck with the sale.

  3. I'm not in the market, but this is how to display equipment for sale! It is easy to see what you have, and how well it has been taken care of. Your background as a pro photographer shows. Good luck with the sale.

    Thanks SwiftFF5. Eager to get this kit into someone's hands.

  4. Bumping it up folks. Would $1,500 bucks get it sold? $3,000? I know the right number is somewhere in there. I'm starting to get my numbers together but please someone make an offer? :good:

  5. Sold! Thanks Ron enjoy the kit.

  6. Interested if for some reason this sale falls through. Thanks!!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.