Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Nikon D800 housing - modified for D810

Started by SMY ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Nikon D800 housing - modified for D810

11 posts
  1. For sale is a used Nauticam Nikon D800 housing (1st series, without vacuum electronics as standard), which was modified by Nauticam UK for the D810 (changed parts are included , a remodification for D800 should also be possible). The only buttons, which will not work with D810 (because they where either not there at D800 or at another position) are bracket button an I-button (please do not mix with Info-button - this one works). I have bought this housing in used condition a year ago, so I don't know the age. The housing is technically fully ok and sealed (no flooding) - a month ago I mad a full revision / service at Nauticam (invoice included). Since then only 12 dives in the Red Sea. At the bottom the black color is vanished as a reaction of standing the housing on the bottom (e.g. on boat). I sometimes paint it a little bit, but left it now for a realistic picture. At some orders, too, I put a little bit paint on.

     

    Since last year I changed the handles and included the vacuum electronics. I attached now for sale a vacuum valve with N5 cable which I never used (I had a single valve, which I keep). I include a uw-technics TTL electronics, which I used most of the time with my S&S YS-D2 (please look on uwtechnics website for further info, also sold by Nauticam itself). The LCD window on the back was replaced during revision too.

    Furthermore I include the vacuum pump, set of screws, Nauticam grease, spare o-ring, Allen keys, spare batteries and the N5 cables (never in use and no experience!)
    Attention: camera and ports NOT included!
    2100 Euro
    Edited by SMY
  2. New price: 1800 Euro or send PM...

  3. Best price?

  4. ...sent you PM...

  5. New price: 1600 Euro

  6. I sold uw-technics TTL electronics separately. So new price of housing without uw-technics TTL electronics: 1400 Euro

  7. Ok, some things are easy to sell, some not... Not a fix price offer anymore....let‘s give me a (realistic) offer....

  8. I have a D800, would this housing still work for my camera body? What changes were made for the modification to make it for the D810?

  9. I will check with Nauticam UK...

  10. Answer from Nauticam received: due to additional parts necessary, a remodification is ttoo cost intensive (> 400 Euro), so only useage with D810 makes sense. Sorry about my misleading in the first post.

  11. SOLD!

    Edited by SMY
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.