Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon SL1, Ikelite housing, lenses/ports, Dual Strobes, spares

Started by JoshW ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon SL1, Ikelite housing, lenses/ports, Dual Strobes, spares

6 posts
  1. Fantastic and capable (and small!) camera. I bought this new and has been on approximately 30 dives. I've been pretty busy with rebreather training/getting hours on my unit the last couple of years so use has been minimal. I upgraded to another setup so want to sell this. Never flooded and always soaked after diving. 587 clicks according to file numbering. May go up slightly. Very good condition. Would consider breaking it up if someone took the camera and housing first. Otherwise I would like to give it a week or so before breaking up. PM me and I would be happy to share a link to pictures taken with the camera setup. This is a great way to transition into the DSLR world or get something travel friendly.

     

    Includes:

    Canon SL1 (100D) DSLR

    Ikelite housing for the SL1

    Canon 18-55mm lens w/ Ikelite dome port (My understanding is the Tokina 10-17 would work with this dome on the narrower end)

    Two (2) Ikelite DS51 strobes (one approximately 2 years old, the other approximately 5 years)

    strobe arms (one Ikelite, one Ultra Light)

    Canon 60mm macro lens

    Ikelite macro port

    Ikelite dual sync cord

    Ikelite single sync cord

    dual handle

    single handle

    2 canon batteries for the camera

    miscellaneous spares

     

     

    I may be forgetting something so feel free to ask. I have boxes for the camera, flat port, and one strobe. I am happy to send photos of specific items. I can meet in person a reasonable distance from Binghamton, NY (during the week) or Albany, NY (on weekends). You can find feedback for me over on Fred Miranda where I have bought and sold plenty of camera gear over the years (search Josh Rackley). $2,000 shipped/Paypal Gift to CONUS, otherwise add 3%.

     

    post-65318-0-04151800-1509499259_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-89681600-1509499259_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-91992900-1509499260_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-91754200-1509499261_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-29562500-1509499263_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-95993500-1509499264_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-98433400-1509499265_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-15924500-1509499267_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-89802700-1509499267_thumb.jpg

    Edited by JoshW
  2. Here are some shots taken with this setup. The first is with the kit lens and the last 2 with the macro lens/port.

     

    post-65318-0-54249500-1509622697_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-13597400-1509622693_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-63508500-1509622695_thumb.jpg

    Edited by JoshW
  3. Price dropped: $1,750 PP and shipped to the CONUS. I'd like to see this go to a good home soon!

  4. Dropping the price again, $1,500 PP and shipped to the CONUS. Would consider offers. A great price for a complete DSLR setup!

  5. PM Sent Josh

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. SOLD!!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.