Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ports and Olympus lenses for Nauticam

Started by bear35 ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Ports and Olympus lenses for Nauticam

14 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I am up grading to a dslr, so I have some things to sell PM me if your interested. Items are N85 for micro 4/3 cameras.

    I have left the following items-

     

    Olympus 8mm pro fisheye, as new. £550

    Nauticam 140mm 4,33" port, unused brand new £850

     

    Olympus 12-40mm pro + zoom gear £500

    170mm Zen dome port £500

     

    60mm macro £120

    60mm macro port £140

     

    Olympus om-d e-m1 £400

     

    I am sure I have all the original boxes/paperwork/accessories that may have came with the items.

    All prices are + postage and packing. If your in the UK I may be able to meet you to save postage.

    I can send photos if you let me have your email address via PM.

    If you are looking at a few items I may be able to do a deal.

     

    Thanks

    Edited by bear35
  2. PM sent !

  3. PM Sent as well

  4. Sorry guys, the 60mm Macro stuff has sold.

  5. Hi,

     

    is it the DP-170-N85II (Version 2) Port?

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

  6. Hi Andreas,

     

    Yes it is... DP-170-N85II

     

    Regards

  7. 170 Zen dome port sold.

     

    8mm pro fisheye

    140mm dome

     

    Em1 body

     

    12-40mm pro + zoom gear left.

  8. How much for the 12-40 pro with zoom gear shipped to the US??

  9. dawallace99 if you PM me your your postal address I will find out a shipping price for you.

    Thanks

  10. Hello

    What is the port number? What is the best price for 60mm macro and port include shipping to US? can you send me a pictures. Thanks, Alex.

  11. rasdolby,

     

    The 60mm and port have sold. Did you want the 60mm port number?


    Please note the only items I have left are below.

    8mm pro fisheye

    140mm dome

    Em1 body

     

    12-40mm pro + zoom gear left.

  12. Okay, things still not sold are now listed on eBay.

  13. Has the 8mm and 140 dome sold on eBay

  14. Nauticam very kindly took my port back in part exchange... All sold now.

    Edited by bear35
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.