Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Closeup Lens, Canon G11 & G12 w/ Ikelite Housing & WA lens, Misc items

Started by JoshW ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Closeup Lens, Canon G11 & G12 w/ Ikelite Housing & WA lens, Misc items

6 posts
  1. Doing a little closet cleaning and found a few more items. Prices include PP and shipping to the CONUS. Will consider other locations at buyer's expense. You can find feedback for me over on Fred Miranda where I have bought and sold plenty of camera gear over the years (search Josh Rackley). Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more images.

     

    Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $100 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $120.

     

    Item 2: Ikelite 67mm Macro Lens Adapter for 3.9" Ports. Excellent condition. Part #9306.82

    $30 Paypal’d and shipped.

     

    Item 3: Ultalight arm adapter for a UK Light Canon light. Excellent condition. $10 Paypal’d and shipped.

     

    Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera. $350 Paypal’d and shipped.

     

    post-65318-0-01244100-1509821806_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-97740100-1509821807_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-77429900-1509821809_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-99689800-1509821810_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-39011600-1509821812_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-85588900-1509821813_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-36315600-1509821815_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-69869800-1509821816_thumb.jpgpost-65318-0-10166900-1509821818_thumb.jpg

  2. Prices reduced!!!

     

    Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $75 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $90.

    Item 2: Ikelite 67mm Macro Lens Adapter for 3.9" Ports. Excellent condition. Part #9306.82

    $25 Paypal’d and shipped.

    Item 3: Ultalight arm adapter for a UK Light Canon light. Excellent condition. $10 Paypal’d and shipped.

    Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera to make sure, otherwise just send in to Ikelite. $275 Paypal’d and shipped.

    Edited by JoshW
  3. Price reduced on the G12 setup.

    Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $75 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $90.

    Item 2: Ikelite 67mm Macro Lens Adapter for 3.9" Ports. Excellent condition. Part #9306.82

    $25 Paypal’d and shipped.

    Item 3: Ultalight arm adapter for a UK Light Canon light. Excellent condition. $10 Paypal’d and shipped.

    Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera to make sure, otherwise just send in to Ikelite. I do have the boxes for the cameras. $250 Paypal’d and shipped.

  4. Totally want this set up! PM'd

  5. Everything sold except:

     

    Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount) close up lens. Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $75 Paypal’d and shipped.

  6. All sold. Thanks everyone!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.