Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Anybody Identify this Rascal?

Started by Hulkster ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Anybody Identify this Rascal?

8 posts
  1. Low on air, heading to safety stop. Quick pic as passing by.

    Ideas Pixelers?

    post-1221-0-70012200-1509823499_thumb.jpg

  2. Low on air, heading to safety stop. Quick pic as passing by.

    Ideas Pixelers?

    Taken where? Depth? Approximate size?

     

    Based on appearance only, maybe Trapania Scurra.

    Edited by tursiops
  3. Trapania scurra for me.

  4. I knew there were smart Pixelers!

    Thank you, Luko.

    Taken in the Coral Triangle near Sangihe at about 30 feet.

    Sorry there wasn't time enough to frame a good picture.

  5. I knew there were smart Pixelers!

    Thank you, Luko and Tursiops.

    Taken in the Coral Triangle near Sangihe at about 30 feet.

    Sorry there wasn't time enough to frame a good picture.

    There, I fixed that for you. By the way, your location and depth are consistent with the ID.

    Edited by tursiops
  6. Tursiops,

    May humble apologies.

    Their are few smarter.

  7. Sorry, Hulkster, I did not mean to sound like a pompous jerk. I was having fun with fixing your post, but mostly wanted to point out that your location and depth info are right on the mark for the Trapania scurra ID. Check that one off!

  8. Hey, No Worries, Pal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.