Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Nikon D7000 body

Started by tassietraveller ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Nikon D7000 body

6 posts
  1. Hi,

    Does anyone have a Nikon D7000 body they're looking to sell? I managed to kill mine. I'm currently located in north CA.

    Nick

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Hi,

    Does anyone have a Nikon D7000 body they're looking to sell? I managed to kill mine. I'm currently located in north CA.

    Nick

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    yes I have one I can sell. Im in So. Cal.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. How much are you asking? What condition is it in?

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. I also have one, based in London, UK, less than 10000 actuations. Perfect condition.

     

    Now use a D810 (landscapes) and D7200 for underwater.

     

    Let me know if inteested

  5. Thanks all. I've managed to find one

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.