Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR‑AX100

Started by sealeveltv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR‑AX100

3 posts
  1. Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR‑AX100 for sale in perfect condition.

    Purchased brand new last year 2,660.00 fromOptical Ocean Sales.

    Only used once for maybe half hour, housing is in original box with all the paperwork.

     

    Asking 2,300 including shipping, open to offers.

    It's been sitting in my closet for too long and I'd love to sell it to someone so it can be appreciated.

     

    Paypal preferred.

     

    Thanks,

    Beth

     

    @sealeveltv

     

     

     

  2. Would you tell me exactly comes with the housing. What port ...... any accessories....

     

    I'm interested.

     

    glund88@gmail.com

     

    Thanks, Greg

  3. I am interested, what all comes with for that price?

    bjs196438@gmail.com

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.