Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: nikon nikkor AF-S 500mm f/4 lens

Started by gui ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: nikon nikkor AF-S 500mm f/4 lens

5 posts
  1. Up for sale is a clean nikon nikkor AF-S 500mm f/4 lens in pristine condition, The lens is very sharp never been abused or dropped It has been well taken care of. Comes complete with custom-fit hard case for transport, Designed for digital, this lens includes a Nano Crystal Coating, ED glass and rounded diaphragm blades to produce images full of detail with excellent out of focus characteristics.

     

    Price is $4800 Shipped and Insured.

    Please don’t hesitate to contact me by Pm/email: jgreg4449 @gmail.com if you are interested and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
    ***** NOTE: For some reason, Wetpixel doesn't allow me to upload any photos for this item. States "This fill was too big to upload." Have tried an iPhone and camera photos but still won't work. I can send photos upon request!!
    Thanks for viewing..
  2. About posting photos on Wetpixel, I use a photo editor to reduce the size of the photo to something like 800 x 600, then Wetpixel accepts them. Windows has a reasonable, built it photo editor. I post the photos after the typed message is complete, so that the photos appear at the end of the post. Good luck!

  3. Still available for sale

  4. This is still available for sale.

  5. Looks like a very nice lens, but I don’t think you will sell it on this site. I have never seen a 500mm used underwater.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.