Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND800 Stuff

Started by Schott ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND800 Stuff

7 posts
  1. My Subal ND800 housing went for a walk awhile back and I've decide not to replace it. I have some items I am going to go ahead and unload if anyone is interested.

     

    Slide in Camera Tray, Nikon 60mm lens flat port, Teleport (extension ring), Subal to Sea & Sea sync cords, 1 bulk head oring

     

    Will to sell seperately or as a group, make any reasonable offer and they are yours. All of these items have been used less than 20 dives (1 trip to Little Cayman) and are in very excellent condition (they would pass for new if I wasn't honest). I understand this is a used forum so I am not looking to get what I paid for them as I am not going to buy a new Subal housing anytime soon; so I just want to get them out of my Camera Case. I don't check on here too often feel free to email me if needed. I've attached pictures of the slide and tele port, i can snap some of the lense port, cords and orings if needed.

     

    Schott

    post-42267-0-11127600-1510079182_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-64257400-1510079190_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-81866100-1510079204_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-43987800-1510079215_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-86911800-1510079221_thumb.jpg

  2. Additional pictures for the stuff

    post-42267-0-60086800-1511931267_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-05431200-1511931268_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-44618100-1511931268_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-75373000-1511931268_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-05996700-1511931269_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-39232500-1511931269_thumb.jpg

    post-42267-0-69309300-1511931269_thumb.jpg

  3. PM sent

  4. Due to some medical and family life changing events I have not been very attentive on these forums for the last couple of years.  All the items listed are still available and at this point any reasonable offer is reasonable.

  5. I sent you a PM

    Mark

  6. Your email is not shown on site unless yousend it to me.

    I'll make another offer and PM you again

    Mark

  7. The extension ring, 60mm port, hot shoe cable, and oring has sold.  All I have left is the tray and dual sync cord.  Thank you Onokai, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.