Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam D7000

Started by René ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam D7000

15 posts
  1. Nauticam D7000 housing, 4,33 dome, 30mm extension ring, 45gr viewfinder, Nikon D7000 body, Tokina 10-17mm f3,5-4,5, Tokina 11-16mm f2,8, 64GB SD extreme pro, wacum tester and spare parts.

     

    Price 3100 + shipping

    post-48227-0-78716200-1510082281_thumb.jpg

    post-48227-0-37786500-1510084202_thumb.jpg

    post-48227-0-21072400-1510085432_thumb.jpg

    post-48227-0-33505100-1510085948_thumb.jpg

  2. Viewfinder sold separately.

     

    New price 2600eur +shipping

  3. Interested with some of your item.

  4. let me know

  5. Vacuum system and tokina 1017mm zoom ring.

     

    Regards.

  6. Sorry but it have to go with housing.

  7. Still interested with the mini dome port, vacuum, and focus ring tokina.

  8. would you be willing to sell the 30mm ext ring separately Let me know !!

  9. would you be willing to sell the 30mm ext ring separately Let me know !!

    Send you a PM.

     

    René

  10. Viewfinder, Tokina 11-16mm and extension ring sold separately.

     

    New price 2300eur +shipping

  11. Price and auctions of the Nikon D7000 body.

  12. I'm not sure if I want to sell the camera alone and if I do, it will be including the tokina lens.

     

    René

  13. New price 2000eur +shipping

  14. Hi, I am interested in housing, dome port, and zoom ring for Tokina 10-17.

     

    Is it still available? What would be the price?

     

    I have the camera and lenses.

  15. Sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.