Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatech D810 Conversion Kit* Like New *

Started by chrisstraley ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatech D810 Conversion Kit* Like New *

1 posts
  1. Up for sale is a conversion it for an Aquatech Elite housing. It is to use the Nikon D810 in one of the elite housings. I am switching camera systems so this setup needs a new home. It is basically brand new, I cant find any marks on it. I think it was used once or possibly twice. Functions like new and looks like new. These retail for $795 brand new. I am asking $500 plus shipping for the back plate and slide plate for the Nikon D810. I can send photos on request.

     

    I am new here but have a ton of references on Fred Miranda or eBay under my name: chrisstraley

     

    Thanks

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.