Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony 30/3.5 macro for fish portraits.

Started by Issue ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony 30/3.5 macro for fish portraits.

3 posts
  1. Hello.

     

    Today in use Sony 10-18/4 and Zeiss 50/2.8 on my A6500 camera in a Nauticam house. I lack 19-49mm focal length.

     

    I need something for medium fish portraits. I recently discovered on Nauricams port chart that i can use my macro port for Sony 30/3.5 as well. This is a very cheap lens and not something i would choose normally. But i really dont have money for another port at the moment.

     

    Have anyone use this lens and can tell me how the experience was? Is it good enough to bring below the surface or should i wait and save for something better?

     

    Thanks i advance.

  2. Save for something better

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.