Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus 12-40mm Pro zoom gear

Started by bear35 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 12-40mm Pro zoom gear

7 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam zoom gear (in great condition all boxed) for the Olympus 12-40mm Pro lens. £185 new, selling for £65 + post and packaging.

     

    PM for any more info.

     

    Thanks

  2. I m interested, could you send me some pictures to my email address?

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  3. PM sent regarding your email address.

  4. Price reduced to £55!

  5. Any offers?

  6. Sent you a PM on this, I'm interested!! :)

  7. SOLD... Thanks

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.