Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal CD1 housing in great condition + Canon Eos 1Ds Mk2

Started by arnivska ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal CD1 housing in great condition + Canon Eos 1Ds Mk2

1 posts
  1. I have a Subal CD1 housing in great condition, comes with the standard viewfinder and a new spare O ring.

    this housing works with the Canon EOS 1DS Mk2 camera.

     

    I also have this camera and would sell that with the housing if the buyer wants the complete package.

     

    if anyones is interested let me know and I can send you pictures, etc.

    this is an extremely rugged pro housing.

    the lens mount is Subal Type 3

     

    let me know if you want more inforamtion

    Arni

     

     

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.