Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: iTorch Symbiosis SS2's (x2) - BRAND NEW, never used!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: iTorch Symbiosis SS2's (x2) - BRAND NEW, never used!

2 posts
  1. Up for sale are 2 BRAND NEW (never used!) iTorch Symbiosis SS2's that I just purchased last weekend in DEMA in Orlando. I got home from the show only to find out that my insurance company is denying my Hurricane Irma claim, so now I really cannot afford them.... :-(

     

    Retail goes for $699 PLUS TAX. I got a HUGE DEAL at DEMA which I will pass on to you so I can recoup my money - both for $1000 USD and buyer pays shipping. I only take PayPal.

     

    Will send photos on request and only serious inquiries, please...

    Edited by dawallace99
  2.  

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.