Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Olympus 12-50 lens with Nauticam zooom gear

Started by natali ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Olympus 12-50 lens with Nauticam zooom gear

2 posts
  1. Includes

     

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear for Olympus 12-50mm Lens (new one sells for $550)

    - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-50mm Lens
    They are assembled and have both caps, selling as a kit.
    $475
    Lens and gear are in very good condition. I am using primarily my 60mm macro lens, decided to let go of this one as I am not using it much.

     

    Note that this doesn't include the port (I use the port with 60mm lens as it fits either).

    post-53211-0-77527700-1510501553_thumb.jpgpost-53211-0-41156200-1510501463_thumb.jpgpost-53211-0-09003600-1510501453_thumb.jpgpost-53211-0-86639300-1510501440_thumb.jpg

    Edited by natali
  2. Reduced to $375.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.