Hi all of you out there..im starting in this ew underwater photography world..its been a year already..i own a canon 7d in an aquatica housing, 8" dome and an ikelite vega light.and i like shooting wide angle..now im about to by my first strobe..but i found these quit trouble for me so if you have any comment that can help me to make the decision i will be very happy...im kind on a budgget so i was thinking on a inon s2000 or inon d2000...suggestion?
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
beginner trying to decide my first strobe
5 posts
-
-
If you like wide angle, then those two strobes you mention may not be bright enough. I'd look for a used Inon Z240.
-
thanks for the reply..im looking for one..but im cheling this two as well e..would you recommend the s2000 or the d2000? if you had to choose between those?
-
I'd choose the S2000, since it is smaller but not weaker. I may even sell my YS-D1s and get two S2000s, just fo the smaller size.
-
thanks again..