Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite housing for Canon 60D with 6" dome and flat macro port

Started by JacobDegee ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite housing for Canon 60D with 6" dome and flat macro port

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have an acrylic Ikelite housing for Canon 60D in a very good condition for sale.

     

    I also have:

    6" dome port #5503.50

    macro port #5502

     

    Each item is well maintained, complete and working - ready to use UW.

     

    I am happy to sell the whole set or individual pieces.

     

    I have changed to full frame a long time ago and I would like to give this one away for a fair value.

    Please make your offer via PM.

     

    post-67306-0-84149200-1511295369_thumb.jpg

  2. Jacob-

     

    I just joined wetpixel today...after seeing your 60D housing for sale. Been looking for one for some time!!

     

    If it is still available, what kind of price is reasonable, and where are you located?

     

    Would appreciate a response, thanks!!

     

    ag

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.