Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: NIKON FX lenses sigma 15mm and Nikon 16-35mm

Started by jasonhartup ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: NIKON FX lenses sigma 15mm and Nikon 16-35mm

3 posts
  1. I have jumped back to DX for now so I am selling some of my FX lenses

     

    1. Sigma 15mm perfect mint condition includes covers case original box and paperwork. $299

     

     

    2. Nikon Nikkor 16-35mm lens excellent condition glass is pristine some minor cosmetic sights of use on the body.Includes covers case box and manual (original foam insert for box is missing) $725

     

    I also have a Nikon D800e body I may be selling if anyone is interested

     

    Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees email me for a shipping quote or with any questions.

    post-38808-0-21581800-1511308970_thumb.jpg

    post-38808-0-37842900-1511309004_thumb.jpg

    post-38808-0-80740200-1511309228_thumb.jpg

    post-38808-0-38377000-1511309252_thumb.jpg

    post-38808-0-83761200-1511309276_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. Sigma 15mm has been sold !!!

     

    Nikon 16-35mm still available

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.