Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

iTorch Symbiosis SS-2 strobe/video light combination (x2) - BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

iTorch Symbiosis SS-2 strobe/video light combination (x2) - BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!!

7 posts
  1. Up for sale are 2 iTorch Symbiosis SS-2 Strobes with attached 2000 lumen video lights. I purchased these strobes/video lights at DEMA in Orlando earlier this month, and decided I cannot afford them right now.

     

    They are BRAND NEW, never used, and I haven't even completed the registration, so they are ready to go with full warranty. I got a really great deal at DEMA and will pass that on to you. Will sell both strobes/video lights for $1000 and buyer pays shipping. (Brand new retail price for these strobes are $700 PLUS TAX!!)

    This would make a GREAT Christmas gift for someone!

    I only accept PayPal. Please PM me if interested - thanks!!

    post-51721-0-68331900-1511449343_thumb.jpg

    post-51721-0-93577900-1511449410_thumb.jpg

    post-51721-0-04133800-1511449412_thumb.jpg

    Edited by dawallace99
  2. bump

  3. hi, still available? airesveleda@gmail.com

  4. Yes they are still available!

  5. bump

  6. Hello, I don't know how to send you a private message.

    I need to ask you something about shipping and payment.

    My email is kauetg@gmail.com

  7. SOLD!!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.