Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NA-5DIV Nauticam Housing for Canon 5DIV including Ports etc.

Started by Sandfordb ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

NA-5DIV Nauticam Housing for Canon 5DIV including Ports etc.

6 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    Due to changing my photography goals (more landscape/portrait based) I have decided to switch from a Canon system to a Sony mirrorless system which means I no longer require my Canon 5DIV housing. I'm gauging if there is any interest on here before I consider selling it on auction sites etc. I also may keep a few bits for when I inevitably decide to buy a housing for my new system!

     

    All of these items were bought from Alex at Underwater Visions back in November last year (Still have the invoice for proof of purchase etc) and have seen a handful of dives mostly in the Caribbean but also in the UK as well. I've always cleaned and maintained the set up after every dive and store them in away in sealed box.

     

    I have for sale the following items

     

    NA-5DIV Nauticam Housing for Canon 5D (with Ikelite bulkheads)

    Vacuum Valve II

    Macro Port 94

    C815-Z for Canon 8-15mm f/4L fisheye lens

    100mm Zen Fisheye Dome with removable shade.

    Flip diopter holder for 67mm macro port

    Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

    Nauticam Super Macro Convertor

     

    I also have

     

    2 Ikelite DS160 Strobes with dome diffusers with dual sync cables

    2 Light and Motion Sola Nightsea

    2 nightsea filters for Ikelite DS160

     

    I have a price in mind but I'm also open to sensible offers. I would ideally like to sell the lot as one (certainly the housing) but will consider breaking it down if I can't sell.

     

    Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

     

    Many thanks

     

    Ben

     

    Edit - I'm based in London and also the Southwest of the UK so I will only consider UK buyers. Happy for collection or delivery at your own cost. Also happy to deliver myself if you are in the areas that I mentioned above.

    Edited by Sandfordb
  2. I forgot to add that I also have Ultralight Arms and Stix float arms to add to the list of items for sale.

  3. I am after a 45 degree viewfinder. Please PM me the price

  4. I am after a 45 degree viewfinder. Please PM me the price

     

    PM'd

  5. Selling the 100mm zen dome port separately?

  6. This has now been sold.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.