Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal ND500 housing and V2 TTL system

Started by TimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND500 housing and V2 TTL system

3 posts
  1. Hey folks

     

    Quick bit of help needed if anyone knows the answer:

     

    I've just got the Subal V2 TTL board for my new ND500 housing. But the hot shoe connector isn't connected to the V2 board and there are several possible plug sockets! Anyone know which is the right one? A photo of the board is attached.

     

    And does anyone know the right DIP switch settings for the Inon Z240? I can't find any instruction sheet for the V2. I've emailed Subal but need a quick reply. I'm about to leave on a dive trip!

     

    Thanks!

    Tim

     

     

    post-2756-0-30349900-1511522114_thumb.jpg

  2. I can help with information.

    Switch settings:

    - OFF, OFF = Z-240, YS-D1

    - OFF, ON = YS-D2

    - ON, ON = YS-250

    - ON, OFF = DS-161, DS-160

     

    Connectors:

    post-53244-0-88778400-1511607209_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Pavel Kolpakov
  3. Thanks so much Pavel - as always you are fantastic at helping. And we are exchanging PMs to sort out another issue......

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.