Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam OMD zoom gear with 12-50mm Olympus lense $350

Started by natali ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam OMD zoom gear with 12-50mm Olympus lense $350

2 posts
  1. Includes



    - Nauticam Zoom Gear for Olympus 12-50mm Lens (new one sells for $550)


    - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-50mm Lens


    They are assembled and have both caps, selling as a kit.


    $350


    Lens and gear are in very nice condition, used only a few times. I am using primarily my 60mm macro lens, decided to let go of this one as I am not using it much.


    Note that this doesn't include the port (I use the port with 60mm lens as it fits either lens).



    post-53211-0-77527700-1510501553.jpgpost-53211-0-41156200-1510501463.jpgpost-53211-0-09003600-1510501453.jpgpost-53211-0-86639300-1510501440.jpg



  2. In the N85 port 65, would this combo still have the knob for accessing the macro switch?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.