Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Scuba Diving in Roatán, Honduras - August 2017 (4K)

Started by EvilOtter ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Scuba Diving in Roatán, Honduras - August 2017 (4K)

3 posts
  1. This video is a compilation of ten dives from our latest trip to Roatán, Honduras in August 2017.


    We started off with an amazing excursion to Morat Wall and Pigeon Key with Dive Pangea Roatán. These secluded reefs see very little dive traffic and offer endless fields of gorgeous soft coral. We followed this up with dives at many our favourite sites such as Cemetary Wall, Gold Chain Reef, Enchanted Forest, French Cay Cut, John’s Spot and Pirate’s Point with our good friends at Barefoot Divers

    This was my second trip using my new 4K video rig and I am much happier with the results. On the whole, my custom white balance was more even and I had less autofocus issues than my first trip. I also explored macro video for the first time and obtained some usable footage. Next time, I will be sure to bring a tripod.

    I hope you enjoy it!

     

    https://youtu.be/nAQXCPkQMf4

    Edited by EvilOtter
  2. Nice work - makes me look forward to my next trip to Roatan. Thanks.

  3. Thank you, SwiftFF5! I still have a lot to learn, but I feel that I am improving. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.