Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Brand New Ikelite 5D Mark III Housing and Used Equinox T3i Housing

Started by Montauksharklab ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Brand New Ikelite 5D Mark III Housing and Used Equinox T3i Housing

2 posts
  1. Hey,

    With the holidays approaching, I thought i'd repost my two systems. Although I did have a lot of interest with my previous post, no one committed and I thought it would be best to post more pictures and give a full list of what is included with each.
    Ikelite 5D Mark III Kit
    General:
    First and foremost, I have an Ikelite 5D Mark III housing that also has a DL 8inch Dome Port and Vacuum Pump with Gauge. This housing is unused but I did open the box. I wound up getting lucky and purchased a Leo II housing so I am sticking with that and trying to sell the Ikelite. I am asking $1900 for the system (paid $2200).
    Specifics:
    0123.45: O Ring 8245 - DL Port - Ultracompact
    0123.61: O Ring 8261 - DSLR 0458.2
    4077.02: Right Quick Release Handle and Extension
    4077.93: Shutter Trigger Extension
    5509.28: Universal Zoom Gear UP to 3.0 in Dia
    47011: Vacuum Pump with Gauge
    71702: Canon 5D III IV 5DS® Housing DL 200Ft
    75340: DL 8 Inch Dome Port
    post-62088-0-78483100-1511634140_thumb.jpg
    post-62088-0-51733400-1511634142_thumb.jpg
    post-62088-0-01903300-1511634144_thumb.jpg
    Equinox Canon t3i Kit
    General:
    Also, I have a heavily used Equinox housing with the standard port for a Canon T3i. I am also including the Canon T3i (with two batteries and the charger) without a lens. I am unsure of the quantity of actuations on this camera, but it is quite low (i'm going to estimate approximately 10K). This system is not for a professional but rather for someone who is interested in getting into underwater photography and wants to learn. The system never flooded and is super easy to use! I am looking to sell it for $700 (housing + camera body) or Best Offer. If you are interested, please message me.
    Specifics:
    Equinox Housing for Canon T3i
    1 Dome Port for standard 10-22mm lens
    Weighted handles to facilitate proper buoyancy and maneuverability
    Canon T3i
    2 x Canon T3i Batteries
    Canon T3i Battery Charger
    post-62088-0-22344700-1511634305_thumb.jpg
    post-62088-0-43700900-1511634307_thumb.jpg
    Thanks so much,
    Craig
  2. Anyone interested? Happy to entertain offers.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.