Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea&Sea DX-D80 Complete Package

Started by cmhhawaii ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea&Sea DX-D80 Complete Package

8 posts
  1. I am selling my underwater camera setup. I feel guilty, because I just don't dive it anymore (kids). It needs a new home with someone who will get it wet. The rig comes complete with the items listed below:

    Sea&Sea DX-D80 Housing

    Sea&Sea YS-250 Pro Strobes w/batteries and chargers

    Sea&Sea 5-pin Dual Sync Chord

    Sea&Sea Large Dome Port

    Sea&Sea Custom Flat Port

    Sea&Sea SX Port Extension ring

    Sea&Sea Port Extension Ring 40

    TLC arms

    Storm Case

    Nikon D80

    Nikon 105mm Macro

    Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye

    Zoom Ring for Tokina Fisheye

     

    Asking $4,800. Feel free to message me, if you have any questions.

    I tried to attach photos from my iPad, but the files are too large.... I can email photos on request

  2. post-20086-0-16467800-1511656110_thumb.jpg

    post-20086-0-44694800-1511656164_thumb.jpg

    post-20086-0-72527800-1511656244_thumb.jpgpost-20086-0-32004800-1511656260_thumb.jpg

  3. PM sent

  4. Would you just sell thae arms and clamps??

  5. I've had a great deal of interest in just the strobes and arms. Currently, I am not interested in breaking them out. If I don't have any interest in the package, I'll post them individually.

    Thanks

  6. Are you interested in piecing out? Im interested in the 105

  7. Keen on those extension rings. If you can sell them separately.

  8. hello, im interested by the dôme, would you just sell it ?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.