Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB WTT Nauticam N85 4.33” dome & macro port 65

Started by Humu797 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB WTT Nauticam N85 4.33” dome & macro port 65

2 posts
  1. I have the N85 4-inch semi-dome for the Oly 9-18 or Sony 18-55. I have two copies, and willing to trade one. Im looking for a 4.33 acrylic fisheye port for the Pany 8mm, and/or the N85 port 65 for the Oly 60 macro.

     

    Thanks.

    Craig

    Waipahu, Hawaii 96797

    Edited by Humu797
  2. Got a fisheye port. Still looking for N85 port 65. I have a 4-inch semi dome port for the Sony 18-55 or Olympus 9-18 if youre interested in trading.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.