Hi,
i want to share my recent video from Bali with you.
It was the first time in the water with the GH5. I shot with mWB in CineD, with only 1080p 8bit, with Pana 7-14, Athena Dome and Oly 12-50 with my old Macro Mate.
For the beginning I shot with this resolution because i don´t wanted to render 400+ clips into proxy files.
All was shot in MF mode, or Locked Focus for the WA, The Tambia nudibranch was in Autofocus AFS.
I like the WA shots (taken at 10 to 16 meter), i´m not fully satisfied with the macro sharpness. I don´t know if it´s just the lense set up or the circumstance i shot with 10f or max 14f. The Oly isn´t the best lense in sharpness too, unfortunately. I have to figure this out on the next trip.
I had no monitor on my set up. What a pain!
Let me know what you think!
Alex.