Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-D2

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-D2

16 posts
  1. Selling a like new YS-D2 Strobe plus a small pelican case that has the foam removed two fit two plus arms. Moving to video work so I will rent strobes when needed. Based In San Diego, CA Comes with everything a new one comes with plus some basic arms and such. I will upload photos tomorrow. Feel free to ask any questions.

     

    Free Shipping in the Lower 48 States.

     

    $500

     

    I also have an Ikelite Sea & Sea sync Cable that I will sell as well for $75

  2. Price Drop - $450

  3. Hi, can you pls post the photos, I am interested. Thanks.

  4. I am intersted. Can you post pictures?

  5. Sorry guys busy few weeks. Photos are going up tomorrow am!!

  6. OK well I don't know what changed but I can't seem to add photos here, but here is a link to a page on my site with photos of the strobe. Let me know if you need anything else.



  7. Strobe is still for sale!

  8. Interested, what is the price of shippment to CHILE?

     

    Thanks

  9. Send me a message with your address and I can get back to you on the cost.

  10. Hi, I'll give you $400 for the strobe, don't need or want the case. Shipping to Bethesda, Maryland. Let me know. Thanks.

  11. Strobe is SOLD!!

  12. Strobe is back for sale, Selling for $425 with free ground shipping the United States.

  13. Strobe is still for sale.

  14. please post photos....interested

  15. Please email me for photos, I have no clue how to post photos, sometimes it gives me an option but most times it does not.

     

    Russell@darktidephoto.com

  16. Strobe sale is pending right now. Will update post once sold.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.