Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony RX100, Recsea Housing, Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobes

Started by gonenomad ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony RX100, Recsea Housing, Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobes

14 posts
  1. I am in the process of upgrading to a different camera system. For sale is my barely used RX100 with Recsea housing.

     

    The following is offered for sale:

    • Sony RX100 Mk1 with extra batteries $275.00
    • Recsea Housing $300.00
    • Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobes $250.00 each

     

    post-65147-0-03508100-1511995997_thumb.jpg

    post-65147-0-85501100-1511996023_thumb.jpg

    post-65147-0-99766700-1511996055_thumb.jpg

    post-65147-0-16024400-1511996085_thumb.jpg

    post-65147-0-86162600-1511996119_thumb.jpg

  2. I've been trying to add more pictures; but apparently I don't have access. Email me at dr.fowler.rocks(at) gmail for more images.

  3. I offer 250 for both strobes.

  4. Are the strobes bare, or do you include sync cords or YS/ball adapters? I thought they came with an integral YS-adapter, but your photo makes me doubt that. Approximately how many dives on the strobes? Oh, and where are you shipping from, and where are you willing to ship to?

    Edited by bremner
  5. Still for sale! I will take any reasonable offer.

  6. Is the housing still available? I'm guessing the housing works with the Mk1 as that is what you are selling with it?? As I am looking for a Mk1 housing. Are you in the states?

  7. still for sale. Yes the housing and camera are Mk1.

  8. Hi ClownFish

     

    Is your RecSea housing still available?

     

    I have the Sony RX100 mk2, as far as I can read/see this housing fits my camera too

     

    I’m interested in your underwater housing, but I live in Denmark, so shipping is a must

     

    Thanks for your time

     

    Jesper Rosendahl

  9. The housing is still available. I don't have a mk2 camera to test fit, so I can't say 100%. However, the box and housing seem to indicate that both camera versions fit. I would be happy to ship to Denmark.

  10. Hi ClownFish

     

    After some research I found there is a RecSea Rx100 mk2 housing

    Witch will be the one I’d like to find as I have the RX100 mk2

    Hope you find a good buyer for your nice gear

    And thanks for your time

    Kind regards

     

    NeopreneNinja

  11. interested in camera and housing? send me a message please

  12. Surely the housing is for the RX100 II? It seems to state as much on the housing.

  13. I don't have a mk2 to see if it works. E box and housing are marked for both. I know it works for the Mk1.

  14. I'm assuming the strobes are no longer available

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.