Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D Mark IV with Nauticam housing for SALE

Started by jlewiswyo ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D Mark IV with Nauticam housing for SALE

8 posts
  1. I purchased this camera last fall from Backscatter. I am looking to upgrade to a camera with 4K Video @ 60FPS. This camera is exceptional however I am getting more into video than photography. Camera housing and camera are a perfect 10. Has been used on two trips for a total of 10 dives. I paid $7,200 for both. Looking for a quick sale. Make me an offer. Also comes with the $400 vacuum system. post-68263-0-09365400-1512070326_thumb.jpg

    post-68263-0-42023700-1512070911_thumb.jpg

    post-68263-0-40215700-1512071336_thumb.jpg

    Edited by jlewiswyo
  2. would you sell just the housing?

  3. I would consider that for a fair price. The housing is really in like new condition. I am very particular about rinsing and proper care.

  4. First $5,000 takes camera and housing.

    Edited by jlewiswyo
  5. Hi,

     

    Very interested. How much use has the camera body (the same as housing?) had and what conditions has it been kept in?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Luke

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. Hi Luke. I live in Casper Wyoming and have had the camera on two trips. I purchased both items last November from Backscatter photo. The body is in perfect shape along with the camera. I have shot less than 300 total pictures as the only thing I have used the camera for is video. The pictures I have taken have been to white balance the video. I have not gotten into photography yet as I thought I would start with Video first. I have decided I am going to be shooting far more video thus looking for a different camera that is primarily focused on video. I am extremely particular with all of my gear. I handle the gear with perfect care, follow all of the rinse and maintenance requirements. This unit is really like new. I do not think you could find one in better shape. Who ever purchases this will be getting an excellent deal!

     

    Jason

  7. All items in this post have now been SOLD.

  8. Wish I had seen this post earlier. Sounds like it was a great deal. Just curious - what camera system are you upgrading to?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.