Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 12-50 zoom gear for Olympus and 12-50mm lens, reduced

Started by natali ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 12-50 zoom gear for Olympus and 12-50mm lens, reduced

1 posts
  1. - Nauticam Zoom Gear for Olympus 12-50mm Lens (new one sells for $550)


    - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-50mm Lens


    They are assembled and have both caps, selling as a kit.


    $475


    Lens and gear are in very good condition. I am using primarily my 60mm macro lens, decided to let go of this one as I am not using it much.


    Note that this doesn't include the port (I use the port with 60mm lens as it fits either).


    post-53211-0-77527700-1510501553.jpgpost-53211-0-41156200-1510501463.jpgpost-53211-0-09003600-1510501453.jpgpost-53211-0-86639300-1510501440.jpg

    Edited by natali
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.