Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Panasonic GH4, Nauticam Housing, Nauticam WWL-1

Started by Hannes_taucht_ab ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Panasonic GH4, Nauticam Housing, Nauticam WWL-1

8 posts
  1. Good evening everyone!

    I'm currently in the process of upgrading my camera setup and am therefore selling my old camera.

     

    Summary:

     

    - Panasonic GH4

    - Panasonic 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH (including the zoom gear)

    - Nauticam NA-GH4 (Vacuum System installed, Pump included)

    - Nauticam Macro Port 35

    - Nauticam WWL-1

    - M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter

    - Bayonet Mount Lens Holder for Arms
    - Hard Cap for WWL-1
    - Buoyancy Collar for WWL-1
    - Holster style camera bag
    - A total of 3 batteries (1 genuine Pansonic, 2 Patona that have been working perfectly)
    - 2 Chargers (1 UK style plug, 1 EU plug)
    - 2 Optical Cables for Inon-style connectors for an extra £50

    Some more detail:

    It's a Panasonic GH4, about 2 and a half years old with a Panasonic 14-42mm lens and a Nauticam NA-GH4 housing. It also comes with a Nauticam WWL-1 wet lens (lens and wet lens only a year old) for stunning wide-angle shots underwater! The wet lens has a bayonet mount and can therefore be removed and added to the setup underwater, so you can take all kinds of shots on one dive!

     

    The overall condition is good with a bit of usual wear but nothing that would affect your photographs at all (some of the markings have started to fade and there are a couple of scratches on the rear window). The only "defect" is that one of the screws on the buoyancy collar is knackered, so it can't be removed anymore without damaging the collar. Again, this isn't really a problem but I wanted to mention it anyway. If this is bothering you the screw could be cut out of the collar, which wouldn't affect its function at all.

     

    If you want to get an idea of what image quality this camera is capable of producing, have a look at my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkunderwater/. Please do note though that most pictures were taken with separate strobes, which I'm NOT selling! The night dive images were all taken without the wide angle wet lens. All others with that lens attached. To see what this camera can do WITHOUT a flash (so exactly as I'm selling it), check out my album from Mexico: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkunderwater/albums/72157684622543371

    Now the hard part.. the price.. Just for reference, the housing and wet lens alone (no camera!) would set you back around £3500 with the essential accessories that I'll be including, if bought brand new! I'm selling ALL of the items listed above for a grand total of £2750, the two optical cables to trigger Inon strobes come at an extra £50.

     

    Location is Preston in the UK.

    For serious inquiries, please PM me. Happy to answer any questions you might have!

    post-53269-0-04730100-1512066678_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-37745100-1512066685_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-55531300-1512066695_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-57551600-1512066721_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  3. Price bump £2600

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  4. Bump (:

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  5. Do you split? I could be interested in lens + port+ wwl

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  6. Jetor, I have the lens, port and zoom gear if Hannes doesn't wanna split. I've sent u a pm.

     

    Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

  7. I've got someone that wants to buy the whole rig. I'll let you know if it falls through!

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  8. Sorry folks, this is no longer available.

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.