Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea YS-110 strobe

Started by vitaly ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea YS-110 strobe

3 posts
  1. I'm selling my YS-110 strobe in good working condition. I used it on a couple trips with my old camera but it was on the shelf for the last few years. I've just tested it and the strobe works 100%. The battery compartment is in really good condition and never flooded. Asking price $180 + shipping
    post-64986-0-22368400-1512152832_thumb.jpgpost-64986-0-35556300-1512152853_thumb.jpgpost-64986-0-89457600-1512152866_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, still for sale?

    Best price including shipping to Portugal?

    Regards

  3. The strobe is sold.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.