NA-A7II Housing w/ vacuum check valve & bulkhead for nikonos 5 electrical strobe connection - $2200
Nauticam Nikonos Adapter - $300
Nauticam n100 to n120 Port Adapter - $300
Nikonos 15 - $330 Euro
I've been using this housing since early 2016. Has about 500 dives on it, but well cared for -- I do this professionally, so I take care of my gear. It's all working perfectly, never been flooded. Selling now to switch to a different system.
All items are in Indonesia, but can ship wordwide at buyer's expense.
May also be willing to sell it as an entire package including various lenses and ports. Additional items I have:
Sony A7RII body
Nauticam n120 180mm glass dome for Sony 16-35F4, Sony lens - Wide Angle
Nauticam n120 140mm glass dome for Canon 8-15mm, Canon 8-15mm fisheye
Nauticam n120 macro port, used with Sony 90mm macro, Sony 90mmF2.8 macro
Nauticam n120 20mm extension rings x2
Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder
Dual strobe sync cable
So if you're interested in an entire package, let me know/make me an offer ![]()