Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea standard flat port

Started by michaellamanson ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea standard flat port

3 posts
  1. Sea & Sea standard flat port. I use it currently on a Nauticam housing and have the adapter so it fits either a Sea & Sea or Nauticam housing. I currently shoot it with a Nikon 60mm. Its in great shape. $200. If interested, please email me as I dont always get a notification if Im sent a message here. Thanks

    post-54106-0-20123900-1512443772_thumb.jpeg

    Edited by michaellamanson
  2. I'd write you but I don't find your email address.

    I'm interested if the price negotiable and shape is in great condition. I'd like more detail pictures.

  3. Geez, i'm sorry Lionfish. My email is michaellamanson@gmail.com. I haven't received an email nor gotten a notification for this post!!!! Not sure if you are still looking. I do still have this if you're interested. again, so sorry not sure why these notifications do not come thru to me. I was just looking at my content and noticed a reply but no alert.

     

    Michelle

    Edited by michaellamanson
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.