Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale : Olympus PT-EP08 Housing for OM-D E-M5

Started by Stonefish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale : Olympus PT-EP08 Housing for OM-D E-M5

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I offer here a Olympus Housing for the OM-D E-M5. The Housing is from 2015 and has apprx. 30 dives and is in good condition. It comes with Port PPO-EP01. In this condition it can be used for 12-50 lens and 60/1:2,8 macro lens. The housing was always tight and was rinsed and cleaned after each dive.

    I sell it for 380 € plus shipping. My Location is Germany. Shipping costs Germany 6 €, EU 15 €. I only ship within the EU.

     

    Cheers Stonefish 8aede324c82c6ef865eccf188ea68c18.jpgc737c6ef9a356a41232042fe6cace62f.jpg25fa0010f67a459a6d1280cc6797558b.jpg

     

    Gesendet von meinem SM-N910S mit Tapatalk

  2. Hello,

    I offer here a Olympus Housing for the OM-D E-M5. The Housing is from 2015 and has apprx. 30 dives and is in good condition. It comes with Port PPO-EP01. In this condition it can be used for 12-50 lens and 60/1:2,8 macro lens. The housing was always tight and was rinsed and cleaned after each dive.

    I sell it for 380 € plus shipping. My Location is Germany. Shipping costs Germany 6 €, EU 15 €. I only ship within the EU.

     

    Cheers Stonefish 8aede324c82c6ef865eccf188ea68c18.jpgc737c6ef9a356a41232042fe6cace62f.jpg25fa0010f67a459a6d1280cc6797558b.jpg

     

    Gesendet von meinem SM-N910S mit Tapatalk

    Sold.

     

    Gesendet von meinem SM-N910S mit Tapatalk

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.