Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Tutorial Underwaterphotography in Caves

Started by PanOceanPhoto ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Tutorial Underwaterphotography in Caves

3 posts
  1. On Pan Ocean Photo I start a new series of workshops on underwater cave photography. In the first video I deal with the preparation and planning, in order to be able to photograph safely and creatively in the darkness of the caves.

     

    http://panoceantravel.com/en/tutorial-cave-photography/

     

    Within the next weeks there will be videos about equipment, illumination, image design, post-processing etc.

    I am looking forward to your comments and feedback!
    Roland

    post-66912-0-49528900-1512567587_thumb.jpg

  2. hoy crap that's exactly what i need. thanks for posting!!

  3. Thank you, very interesting !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.