Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

*PRICE DROP* Canon EOS 6D and Canon 100mm Macro

Started by ChristineA ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

*PRICE DROP* Canon EOS 6D and Canon 100mm Macro

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

     

    I have numerous things for sale. In this thread I am looking to sell my Canon EOS 6D body and a Canon macro lens. I have upgraded and would like to get rid of this stuff. The Canon 6D body has quite a bit of mileage on it, I would estimate the shutter count to be about 20,000 but it is superb condition and was well looked after. The macro lens is not nearly as used and is in excellent condition.

     

    Here are some details and a link for photos:

    Canon EOS 6D body (full frame camera) + battery and charger + original box + manual/cables/neck-strap

    Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q91x2zkct4kcrsq/AAA1vZo0SC-FflVmH4WAUuMja?dl=0

    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM (macro lens) + lens shade + original box + manual

    Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wabboeubvg15yhq/AACnOl7wAIED7hDXRKbiuz47a?dl=0

    Pricing:

    Canon 6D: 700 USD

    Canon 100mm: 250 USD

    I am open to reasonable offers :)

    Edited by ChristineA
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.