Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-7D, ports, camera and lenses

Started by Scuba_Pro ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-7D, ports, camera and lenses

6 posts
  1. I am selling my camera, housing and a couple of ports as I want to upgrade my system. The housing and camera have been with me since 2012 and have maybe 1500 dives or more with me, they are very well used but everything works as should. No issues.

     

    I would really like the camera and housing to go to good homes. I am selling at a price I think is reasonable for the amount of wear on the gear. Ideally withy the price this gear would be perfect for someone looking to start in underwater DSLR photography with a budget system.

     

    Lenses are in perfect condition.

     

    Prices in USD, I am in Canada. International shipping at buyers cost.

     

    NA-7D housing - $700 (well used, no sticky buttons, comes with spare o-rings)

    Nauticam macro port 41 - $200 (well used, glass has a couple of small scratches that do not show on images)

    Nauticam macro port 87 - $400 (good condition, no scratches on glass, not had as heavy use)

    Canon 7D body - $400 (has cosmetic wear but works perfectly)

    Tokens 10-17mm - $300 (relatively new, perfect condition, comes with zoom gear)

    Canon 60mm macro - $250 (well used, great condition)

     

    Can sell separately if needed.

     

    post-36092-0-75077800-1512676407_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-40593000-1512676430_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-54882700-1512676455_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-22970200-1512676471_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-40788800-1512676495_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-92622800-1512676543_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-27601400-1512676563_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-94014400-1512676576_thumb.jpg

     

    post-36092-0-24913500-1512676593_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump,

     

    60mm lens has been sold and the macro port 87.

     

    Housing, 7D body, tokina with zoom gear and macro port 41 all still available.

  3. NA-7D housing - $700

    Canon 7D Body - $400

    Tokina 10-17mm with zoom gear and zoom gear with extension ring 30 - $300

    Macro Port 41 - $150

    Canon 17-55 IS 2.8 - $400

     

    More pictures on request. Needs to go so make me offers.

  4. Some items still available:

     

    NA-7D Housing - 700 USD

    Tokina 10-17mm with standard zoom gear and zoom gear for extension ring 30 - 300 USD

    Macro Port 41 - 150 USD

    Canon 17-55 IS 2.8 - 400 USD

     

    More pictures available if needed. Thanks

  5. Hi,

    I'm interested in the housing, lenses and port. Please let me know if they are still available. My email is josh.cummings.underwater@gmail.com

  6. All now sold. Thanks

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.