Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Like new Ikelite housing for Nikon D810, 8" Acrylic dome, port

Started by iphelps ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Like new Ikelite housing for Nikon D810, 8" Acrylic dome, port

3 posts
  1. Selling my like new Ikelite Nikon d810 housing (product #6812.81). I bought it new from Bluewater Photo in December 2015. Only been in the water about 10 times. Works perfectly I'm just not using it enough to warrant keeping it.

     

    Includes the original box everything that came with it. $1300

     

    I am also selling my 8” acrylic dome (5510.45) $300 and lens port (IK5510.28) $125 . Both in excellent condition.

     

    I added non-reflective black flocked paper to the inside of the 8" dome to reduce internal reflections (see picture below). This helped limit the number of shots I had with lens reflections showing up in my shots. If you want me to remove it before sending it I can, but I would certainly recommend keeping it.

     

    If you want the whole package (housing, dome and port) I’ll sell it for $1600.

     

     

    Please let me know if you have any other questions.

     

    Thanks,

     

     

    Ian

    post-36061-0-11245400-1512766725_thumb.jpg

    post-36061-0-05808200-1512766732_thumb.jpg

    post-36061-0-19568000-1512767190_thumb.jpg

    post-36061-0-23693900-1512767203_thumb.jpg

    post-36061-0-59231100-1512767214_thumb.jpg

    Edited by iphelps
  2. Very interested. Want everything

  3. Still interested

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.