Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS:Nauticam NA-502H Housing for SmallHD 502 Monitor with HDMI Input

Started by robovet ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS:Nauticam NA-502H Housing for SmallHD 502 Monitor with HDMI Input

4 posts
  1. Included with the housing:

    · Nauticam HDMI bulkhead with thread size to fit Nauticam 5D mark 3 housing

    · Leak detection system

    · Vacuum pump

    · Ball mount

    · HDMI Cables (4)

    · HDMI L adapter

    · Replacement o-rings

    · Nauticam carry case

     

    · Nauticam silicon

    Nauticam Monitor hood (shade)

    I paid 1600.00 for the housing and 180.00 for the hood. I'm asking 1250.00 plus postage.

    I only used this on one dive trip (8 dives).

    Marc

    www.robovet.net

    post-35671-0-60982600-1512953481_thumb.jpg

    post-35671-0-60019400-1512953500_thumb.jpg

    post-35671-0-13177000-1512953651_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. PM sent

  4. Sold-- on its way down under

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.