Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 x Ikelite DS 161s

Started by JSatoshi ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 x Ikelite DS 161s

5 posts
  1. I have two used Ikelite DS161 Strobes/Video lights up for sale.

     

    I purchased both of them used last spring 2017 from Ebay.

    I used them both less than 10 times (probably more like 4 times) and realized that they are just too unwieldy for instream photography.

    I recently bought a Retra strobe and I think that the size is a bit more what I am looking for. So I am now trying to offload these two Ikelites.

     

    One of the strobes has some cosmetic wear from the previous owner (see pics).

    The other strobe is in great shape.

    Both strobes are fully functional and operate well.

    Both have battery packs, sync port covers (metals screw caps) and both have the 1" ball adapters. However, I only have one diffuser and one charger.

     

    Looking for $1400 for the pair - shipping and PayPal fees included. PayPal or local pickup in Seattle, WA.

     

    For feedback -

    Ebay: iakona808

    FredMiranda: Jsatoshi

    My website is JasonSChing.com

    -Shoot me a message on any of these if you'd like me to confirm.

     

    Thanks for looking!

     

    -Jason

    post-46598-0-86782100-1513036027_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-36793100-1513036030_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-23117800-1513036032_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-11170600-1513036518_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-64185200-1513036518_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-73509800-1513036637_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-10661000-1513036638_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-29511900-1513036638_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-34248900-1513036769_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-61903300-1513036837_thumb.jpg

    Edited by JSatoshi
  2. Price drop to $1200 for the pair. Shipping and PayPal fees included.

     

    Thanks!

  3. Pretty worn, for that price. I am looking for strobes to replace flooded one, but one of yours looks to have had a flooded sync cord.

  4. Is there a way to tell if the sync cord was flooded? Both seem to operate as they should when I attach them to my camera in my Ikelite housing.

  5. Both sold. Thanks.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.